Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at Soundarya Central School, Soundarya Nagar strive with the same goal in mind. Registration for Admission to Soundarya Central School is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission :
- Parents have to fill up the prescribed application form and register the same in the school office before the last date.
- Eligible Age: 2 years 6 months as on June of the Academic Year. For subsequent classes the eligible age would be reckoned again with reference to 01 June with proportionate increase.
- Age Proof: Certificate of birth issued by competent authority for Grades Montessori to Grade 1.
- Grade 2 and above TC from the previous school duty counter signed by the competent authority such as Block Education Officer or any other authorized authority.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of registration. Attested copy of Birth Certificate for Grades Montessori to Grade 1.
- Attested copy of SC, ST, OBC certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Students.
- Attested copy of TC from the previous school for the Grade 2 and above.
- Proof for Residential Address: [Any one document]
- Passport of the parent
- Aadhaar card of the parent
- Telephone bill
- Driving License of the parent
- Copy of the Rent Agreement