To aim at the standards set by SCS we expect the highest order of discipline and conduct from our students. The student is responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the rights of others.
- Abiding by the rules and regulations, guidelines and expectations established by the school.
- Attending school regularly and punctually.
- Adhering to the principles of respect, responsibility, integrity and performance.
- In the event of the student breaking the rules of conduct, the disciplinary committee will issue a warming or censure, which may lead to suspension or dismissal from school.
Parents & Guardian
Children and their future are a common cause and goal for parents and SCS. The vision and mission of SCS cannot met without the co-operation of parents. The parent is responsible for:
- Making sure the student attends school daily and on time, properly attired in full uniform and equipped for effective learning.
- Co-operating with school authorities regarding matter of discipline.
- Reading and reviewing school expectations, guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Supervising and ensuring the completion of homework and other assignments and for providing an appropriate environment of learning at home.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles of their children.
- Expect decent dress code for parents during school visit.
We look forward to your extreme co-operation in our mission.